Kids: Remember to be smart and safe online! Never give someone your information without first asking your parent/guardian if it is OK. Don't give anyone your photo, or tell anyone your name, email, home address, telephone, your school or any other information about you that they could use to contact you either online or in the real world.
If you want to enter one of our competitions, make sure you ask permission from your parent/guardian before you enter.
What Information We Collect?
For providing our services, we may collect, store and use the following Information related to you:
• Collected Information:
• Information about your device including device ID, apps of the third party installed on the device, manufacturer of the device, screen size and model of the device.
• Information we collected as you use our services, such as certain Log Data and public information.
• We allow third-party companies to serve ads and collect certain anonymous information when you visit our app. These companies may use anonymous information such as your Google Advertising ID, your device type and version, browsing activity, location and other technical data relating to your device, in order to provide advertisements.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
• to provide our services to you;
• to find out the reason that the error occurred or app crashed and improve the quality of the product;
• for customer service, security, fraud-detection, archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of our services;
• to better understand how you access and use our services, for the purposes of trying to improve our services and to respond to customer desires and preferences, including language and location customisation, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to your and other customers usage of our services;
• to help us develop our new services and improve our existing services;
• to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with our services;
• for the purposes of software verification or administering software upgrades;
• for allow you to participate in surveys about our products and services.
• Provide the end user with the spam number or the merchant number notice.
Sharing Of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We may disclose your Non-personal information:
To trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, cooperation with us or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We will access, use or disclose your information with other organizations or entities for reasons that required by any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
Detect, prevent, or otherwise fraud, security or technical issues;
Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Sepber, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Sepber is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us. International Users Your Information collected by us may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities, and by using an Application, the Services or the Site you consent to the transfer of your Information to countries, including the United States, which may be outside of your country of residence and may provide for different and less stringent data protection rules than in your country. If you object to your Information being transferred or used as described in this Policy, please do not use any Application, the Services or the Site and immediately delete all Applications from your User Devices.
We do not provide service focus on Children. If you are under 13, you may use our website when you are with a parent or guardian.
The main Permission used by OnetX 2 are described below.
• Used to load Ads
The above permission are used only for the functions described, and never collect personal information..